- Turn the device off (Hold power up for 10 seconds if needed)
- set the lock switch on. (Push power down, until locked).
- Press and hold the center button.
- Connect to Computer using USB cable while holding the center button.
The device should connect to the computer in MSC mode.
- Find the device in my computer
- Right click on the device and select format.
- After formatting, unplug the device
- Power it on.
- On the device select settings>Format > yes
- Connect the device to the computer and you are good to go.
April 4, 2008
SanDisk Sansa Clip Does Not Go Past The Logo
My the wife's Sansa Clip started acting up and when i started to take a look at it, it froze. I turn it on and it just sits at the log screen.... here are the steps needed to fix it.
- Missing indirectly referenced artifact javax.transaction:jta:jar:1.0.1B:compile
- Maven/Nexus Failed to transfer file: Return code is: 401
- Maven 2 - WSDL TO Java using Jaxb
- Grails: Log4j Configuration Tricks/Issues
- Java: Ignore/Trust an invalid SSL cert for https communication
- Eclipse is running in a JRE, but a JDK is required - FIX
- Maven: The Definitive Guide - FREE PDF Download
- Java: Know your Java Collection API
- Using Jaxb2Marshaller to Write Object to file on disk
- Installing Tomcat 6 on Ubuntu 9.10 - Full guide