So my Eclipse on my Mac OSX crashed today and i had to reinstall it. :( By default the 1st thing i do is install the m2eclipse plugin since i can't live without it...
To my suprize in the latest version of the plugin, i noticed that my pom.xml files have a few new tabs, guess what it is called "Maven POM editor" great feature, keep the good work comming...
If you want to read more about what the "Maven POM editor" check out this page on the wiki .
- Missing indirectly referenced artifact javax.transaction:jta:jar:1.0.1B:compile
- Maven/Nexus Failed to transfer file: Return code is: 401
- Maven 2 - WSDL TO Java using Jaxb
- Grails: Log4j Configuration Tricks/Issues
- Java: Ignore/Trust an invalid SSL cert for https communication
- Eclipse is running in a JRE, but a JDK is required - FIX
- Maven: The Definitive Guide - FREE PDF Download
- Java: Know your Java Collection API
- Using Jaxb2Marshaller to Write Object to file on disk
- Installing Tomcat 6 on Ubuntu 9.10 - Full guide