So i been doing web work for about 10 years now and i used many tools over the years to analyze traffic to my site, and i used things like Web Trends in the late 90s and went for a while without.
Now that i have my blog up and running again i was interested to see how it is doing... I used a few free apps sites but they looked limited.
But i think i found a winner... It is none other than Google... check out Google Analytics
I was able to use it to add a few scripts to my blogger blog (using insert html section) and i did the same to my other sites... and wala i was able to start to see new reports every day... i don't think they are real time but i don't need that...
so check it out... another great product for free from google
- Missing indirectly referenced artifact javax.transaction:jta:jar:1.0.1B:compile
- Maven/Nexus Failed to transfer file: Return code is: 401
- Maven 2 - WSDL TO Java using Jaxb
- Grails: Log4j Configuration Tricks/Issues
- Java: Ignore/Trust an invalid SSL cert for https communication
- Eclipse is running in a JRE, but a JDK is required - FIX
- Maven: The Definitive Guide - FREE PDF Download
- Java: Know your Java Collection API
- Using Jaxb2Marshaller to Write Object to file on disk
- Installing Tomcat 6 on Ubuntu 9.10 - Full guide