My Wife Had a BlackJack for over a year and it been acting up since she has an EDGE SIM card and the BlackJack is a 3G Phone.
A while back i installed the Windows Mobile 6.0 ROM from SAMSUNG. I'm posting this since i think it is still hidden on the web.
Here is the steps using Vista (last time i did it, it was only supported on XP)
Doing this had made a sometime good phone be a great phone.
- Missing indirectly referenced artifact javax.transaction:jta:jar:1.0.1B:compile
- Maven/Nexus Failed to transfer file: Return code is: 401
- Maven 2 - WSDL TO Java using Jaxb
- Grails: Log4j Configuration Tricks/Issues
- Java: Ignore/Trust an invalid SSL cert for https communication
- Eclipse is running in a JRE, but a JDK is required - FIX
- Maven: The Definitive Guide - FREE PDF Download
- Java: Know your Java Collection API
- Using Jaxb2Marshaller to Write Object to file on disk
- Installing Tomcat 6 on Ubuntu 9.10 - Full guide