I been moving my websites to GoDaddy Hosting and I wanted to start using MySQL Database for one of my sites (thepharaohs.net).
I was able to create a database using the Hosting Contral Center, and Able to login to the DB using the MySQL Web interface. But i'm not able to connect to the database from my Computer...
After calling Custmer Support i was told that I can't... i would have to create my DB on my Computer then import it using the tools but i can't just connect to the MySQL Servers... BOOOOOOOO
Oh well.... i guess i'll have to install MySQL on my computer...
- Missing indirectly referenced artifact javax.transaction:jta:jar:1.0.1B:compile
- Maven/Nexus Failed to transfer file: Return code is: 401
- Maven 2 - WSDL TO Java using Jaxb
- Grails: Log4j Configuration Tricks/Issues
- Java: Ignore/Trust an invalid SSL cert for https communication
- Eclipse is running in a JRE, but a JDK is required - FIX
- Maven: The Definitive Guide - FREE PDF Download
- Java: Know your Java Collection API
- Using Jaxb2Marshaller to Write Object to file on disk
- Installing Tomcat 6 on Ubuntu 9.10 - Full guide