March 24, 2009
ATT: Call Forwarding - Setup & Cancel
Over the weekend we needed to Call Forward one AT&T Cell phone to an other...
The mobile handset we were doing call forwarding on, was Windows Mobile Enabled BlackJack phone, and it was on the OLD AT&T network (Former AT&T Wireless Customers/Old Blue AT&T) so the the following link had the answer...
If that does not work for you, checkout this link.
Labels: Windows Mobile Phone
- Missing indirectly referenced artifact javax.transaction:jta:jar:1.0.1B:compile
- Maven/Nexus Failed to transfer file: Return code is: 401
- Maven 2 - WSDL TO Java using Jaxb
- Grails: Log4j Configuration Tricks/Issues
- Java: Ignore/Trust an invalid SSL cert for https communication
- Eclipse is running in a JRE, but a JDK is required - FIX
- Maven: The Definitive Guide - FREE PDF Download
- Java: Know your Java Collection API
- Using Jaxb2Marshaller to Write Object to file on disk
- Installing Tomcat 6 on Ubuntu 9.10 - Full guide