Only great minds can read this This is weird, but interesting!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
- Missing indirectly referenced artifact javax.transaction:jta:jar:1.0.1B:compile
- Maven/Nexus Failed to transfer file: Return code is: 401
- Maven 2 - WSDL TO Java using Jaxb
- Grails: Log4j Configuration Tricks/Issues
- Java: Ignore/Trust an invalid SSL cert for https communication
- Eclipse is running in a JRE, but a JDK is required - FIX
- Maven: The Definitive Guide - FREE PDF Download
- Java: Know your Java Collection API
- Using Jaxb2Marshaller to Write Object to file on disk
- Installing Tomcat 6 on Ubuntu 9.10 - Full guide