November 6, 2009
A question looming large on the minds of a lot of many people is whether the $6,500 homebuyer tax creditwill be retroactive or not. Meaning, if you purchased your home beforethe inception of the tax credits, are you eligible for a credit?
Unless Congress has a sweeping change of heart, to the discouragement of many American home owners the answer is NO. The wording in the bill goes like this, “shall apply to residences purchased after the date of the enactment of this Act.” According to the bill the credit is being expanded to include a $6,500 tax credit to non-first time home buyers who purchase after the bill is signed.
- Missing indirectly referenced artifact javax.transaction:jta:jar:1.0.1B:compile
- Maven/Nexus Failed to transfer file: Return code is: 401
- Maven 2 - WSDL TO Java using Jaxb
- Grails: Log4j Configuration Tricks/Issues
- Java: Ignore/Trust an invalid SSL cert for https communication
- Eclipse is running in a JRE, but a JDK is required - FIX
- Maven: The Definitive Guide - FREE PDF Download
- Java: Know your Java Collection API
- Using Jaxb2Marshaller to Write Object to file on disk
- Installing Tomcat 6 on Ubuntu 9.10 - Full guide