I had a google voice a a long time now... but last month google allowed us google apps uses to have google voice, but i did not want to get a new phone # i just wanted to transfer old number from my Google Account to my Google App Account...
I was able to do so using the following form:
Even that google docs/sites/forms state that you can't transfer between this account, this form does let you transfer the # between accounts, and it only takes a few days... I know the form does look sketchy but it does work.
October 8, 2010
- Missing indirectly referenced artifact javax.transaction:jta:jar:1.0.1B:compile
- Maven/Nexus Failed to transfer file: Return code is: 401
- Maven 2 - WSDL TO Java using Jaxb
- Grails: Log4j Configuration Tricks/Issues
- Java: Ignore/Trust an invalid SSL cert for https communication
- Eclipse is running in a JRE, but a JDK is required - FIX
- Maven: The Definitive Guide - FREE PDF Download
- Java: Know your Java Collection API
- Using Jaxb2Marshaller to Write Object to file on disk
- Installing Tomcat 6 on Ubuntu 9.10 - Full guide