if you need to display the version # of you war file that is build with maven you may add the following to your controller.
Also see my other post about jsp with maven version#
Not you need to do a maven install to get the version # running your webserivce without a maven build does not create that file.
- Missing indirectly referenced artifact javax.transaction:jta:jar:1.0.1B:compile
- Maven/Nexus Failed to transfer file: Return code is: 401
- Maven 2 - WSDL TO Java using Jaxb
- Grails: Log4j Configuration Tricks/Issues
- Java: Ignore/Trust an invalid SSL cert for https communication
- Eclipse is running in a JRE, but a JDK is required - FIX
- Maven: The Definitive Guide - FREE PDF Download
- Java: Know your Java Collection API
- Using Jaxb2Marshaller to Write Object to file on disk
- Installing Tomcat 6 on Ubuntu 9.10 - Full guide