- Add CDNTwo to your channel line-up found in the Channel Store under "News and Podcasts"
- Link Player to CDNTwo Account (visit http://www.cdntwo.com and sign up for an account. Once you log in, you will see an option to link a device - found in your profile page. On your device, Select "configuration" option from CDNtwo on Roku Player to get activation code - link player to web).
- Add a "New Category" from CDNTwo.com - we created a simple News category, but you can name it anything you want.
- Select "Add Content" and click on Livestation.com
- Select "My Categories" on Roku Player and you will now have access to Al Jazeera English and other live international news feeds.
February 1, 2011
Here is a nice step by step guide to getting AJ English on your Roku Player:
- Missing indirectly referenced artifact javax.transaction:jta:jar:1.0.1B:compile
- Maven/Nexus Failed to transfer file: Return code is: 401
- Maven 2 - WSDL TO Java using Jaxb
- Grails: Log4j Configuration Tricks/Issues
- Java: Ignore/Trust an invalid SSL cert for https communication
- Eclipse is running in a JRE, but a JDK is required - FIX
- Maven: The Definitive Guide - FREE PDF Download
- Java: Know your Java Collection API
- Using Jaxb2Marshaller to Write Object to file on disk
- Installing Tomcat 6 on Ubuntu 9.10 - Full guide